Walkabouts Recommence: Members only at this stage and Covid Restrictions apply when required
Up Coming Walkabouts
Most importantly, to ensure that we do not exceed the number of participants we are allowed, if you want to come, you need to register beforehand.
We have developed a COVID safe plan for our walkabouts: please support our guidelines: In particular, this means:
- Do not attend if you have not registered or have not had your registration accepted
- Do not attend if you are prevented from doing so by any government requirements, such as the need to self-isolate or due to your residential address
- Do not attend if you are suffering any respiratory symptoms
- No car pooling
- Masks to be worn at all times
- No sharing of equipment
- Maintain social distancing – keep 1.5 m apart and no looking at each others images etc
We will select locations where there is plenty of vantage points to use our cameras while socially distanced and will supply hand sanitiser.
Please note that, if these processes are not followed, the convener will immediately end the walkabout.
You must register to be allocated a location
Equine Photography and Safety Walkabout 9th April: This walkabout is a members only event
13 September: Kyneton
20 June 21 Riddells Creek, Walter J Smith Reserve
27.02.21 Trentham Falls
20.06.20 Turpin Falls
14.03.20 Paramoor Winery
15.02.20 Walkabout to ‘Sculpture in Motion’ Hanging Rock Winery